Transfer Process

1) Upon your arrival back home, a representative of Sun Trade-Ins will contact you.

2) To start the transfer process we will need a copy of your ownership documents, (i.e. deed, title, ownership certificate or purchase and sales agreement) and in some cases we will send you a Power of Attorney to sign and notarize.

3) Your Sun Trade-Ins representative will assist you in completing the rest of the transfer process.

4) If you do not hear from us for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us.